Council Meetings – this year
The Council’s year runs from 1st April to 31 March.
One of the responsibilities of Community Councils is to seek and take note of the views of residents. We normally meet on the second Thursday of each month at 7.00 pm. Meetings are open to all local residents.
The meetings are normally held at Cafe 50 in Pontyclun. Residents are able to attend and also ask questions and make presentations.
The next public meeting of the full Council is on Thursday 14th July at 7pm in Cafe 50 Pontyclun . Remote access can also be arranged by contacting the Clerk
To see the various papers just click on the relevant link below (papers normally added 3-4 days before the meeting)
Previous year’s agendas/minutes are housed in the relevant archive
Please whilst draft minutes are published within 7 days of a meeting, the final approved minutes are only published once the Council has approved them to be a correct record of the meeting. This means that it may take up to 2 months for them to be published.
Time is allocated at all meeting for members of the public to raise issues or matters of concern. We would ask that, wherever possible, you submit your items in writing to the Clerk in advance of the meeting that you wish to attend.
Please check this site or Community Council Notice Boards for any possible variation to the usual meeting dates. If you do intend to come, you may find it helpful to check with the Clerk first, by telephoning or emailing.
Papers relating to Council Meetings
The following links take you to PDF documents unless described otherwise in the link title
- Agenda Council meeting April 2022
- Combined supporting papers April Council meeting
- Approved minutes Council meeting April 2022
- Agenda Council meeting May 2022
- Combined supporting papers Council meeting 11 May 2022
- Approved Minutes Council meeting 11 May 2022
- Agenda Council meeting June 2022
- Combined supporting papers June Council meeting
- Draft Minutes Council meeting June 2022
- Guidance for public about Council Meetings