Council Meetings – this year
The Council’s year runs from 1st April to 31 March.
One of the responsibilities of Community Councils is to seek and take note of the views of residents. We normally meet on the second Wednesday of each month at 7.00 pm. Meetings are open to all local residents.
The meetings are normally held at Cafe 50 or the Community Centre.
The next meeting of the full Council is on Wednesday 10th June at 7pm. Due to Covid 19 restrictions meetings are being held electronically. Residents are still able to attend and also ask questions and make presentations. If you wish to do so please contact the Clerk before the meeting so that arrangements can be made for you to do so.
To see the various papers just click on the relevant link below
Previous year’s agendas/minutes are housed in the relevant archive
Please note minutes are only published once the Council has approved them to be a correct record of the meeting. This means that it may take up to 2 months for minutes to be published.
Time is allocated at all meeting for members of the public to raise issues or matters of concern. We would ask that, wherever possible, you submit your items in writing to the Clerk in advance of the meeting that you wish to attend.
Please check this site or Community Council Notice Boards for any possible variation to the usual meeting dates. If you do intend to come, you may find it helpful to check with the Clerk first, by telephoning or emailing.
Combined supporting papers June 2020Papers relating to Council Meetings
- Agenda Council meeting April 20
- Combined supporting papers Council meeting April 2020
- Minutes Council meeting April 2020
- Agenda Council Annual meeting May 2020
- Combined supporting papers Council meeting May 2020
- Agenda Social and Cultural Working Group 1st June 2020
- Notes from Social and Cultural working group 1 June 2020
- Agenda Council meeting June 2020
- Combined supporting papers June 2020
- Appendix 4a Final report Pontyclun Community Council internal audit
- Guidance for public about Council Meetings