Giles Gallery – former Methodist Chapel
This former Methodist chapel was built in 1898 and sits on the corner of Cowbridge Road and Palalwyf Avenue in Pontyclun.
It is in simple gothic style with a gable entry.
Currently used as an Art Gallery and shop
For more information about the history of the community of Pontyclun please visit our online museum