Former Tabernacle Chapel
Tabernacle Congregational Chapel was built in 1892. It sits on Cowbridge Road in the centre of Pontyclun
This chapel is built in the Simple Round-Headed style with two storeys, a gable entry plan, tall windows with Y glazing and a central round window.
When in its prime it would have seated over 400 people.
It is currently used as Office space
For more information about the history of the community of Pontyclun please visit our online museum