Chimney stack of old Lead mine at Cefn-parc Farm
This grade 2 listed building is in a field to north west of Cefn-parc farm, on the ridge overlooking Llantrisant
Probably built in the 18th Century it is a rare example of a surviving building associated with lead mining in the vale of Glamorgan
The chimney is made of rubble stone approx 3m in diameter and about 25m high.
The mine was disused by 1841 and all the other buildings on the site had been removed by then.
A later OS map suggests that this may also have been used as an air shaft for a later colliery