St Cawdraf’s “monestery”
This is called St Cawraf’s monastery at Alltygawrddu, Miskin and has been on maps since 1849, probably following a statement by Iolo Morgannwg.
It has now been demonstrated by RCAHMW (1982) to be a medieval courtyard house and any standing remains are those of a medieval manor house.
The Castell Mynach pub nearby on the A4119 is reputedly called that after this building
Across the A4119 by College House there was also a Chapel dating back to at least the 14th Century – Llangoed Chapel